Working Safely at Heights
Delegates will gain awareness of the risks and hazards involved when carrying out work at height and also awareness of current legislation. This course will present delegates with the principles, best practice and equipment associated with working at height activities. Delegates will also learn how to minimise risk by planning their work effectively.
This is a ½ day course
- Introduction to Working at Height
- Working at Height Legislation
- Organising and Planning Working at Height
- Main risks
- Types of Access Equipment and Working Platforms
- Fall Prevention
- Care Maintenance and Use of Fall Prevention Equipment
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for any workers required to work at height such as scaffolder’s, steel workers etc. and any managers/supervisors or individual’s who are responsible for groups of employees who require an understanding of working safely at heights.
Rob Olorenshaw, Your Outcomes Ltd
There are no up-coming courses