The laws on Data Protection have changed on 25th May 2018.
The priority of Quality Safety Training LTD is keeping your data safe so we have therefore implemented some new practices to comply with GDPR.
Categories of personal data we process
We will collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you:
• Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, personal/work email.
Our lawful bases for processing your data
We will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
To administer and manage our relationship with you, including to set up and maintain your customer account facility;
• To process orders from you for goods and services;
• To deal with any enquires written or verbally that we may receive from you;
• To provide you with details of our services and any promotions
• To process recovery of a debt in the case of non-payment from you;
• To provide after sales service and ongoing support retained services
• To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Our purposes for processing your data
Determining the terms on which we work for you;
• Administering the contract, we have entered with you;
• Collecting payment of monies owed from you;
Who has access to your data
We may share your personal information with third parties where required by law, where it is necessary to administer the working relationship with you or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
Recipients of your data may include third-party service providers (such as our Accounting Software Provider & IT Maintenance Providers). other related business entities; a regulator or to otherwise comply with the law.
Where we do so, we will require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
Below is a list (not exhaustive) of the main third parties we work with and a link to their privacy notice/website:
Security of your data
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
How we decide how long to retain your data
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
You have the right to:
Request access to, and a copy of, your personal information
• Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you
• Request erasure of your personal information
• Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
We have appointed the Business Manager to oversee compliance with this Privacy Notice. If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or how we handle your personal information, please put your questions in writing to the Business Manager at the following address:
Quality Safety Training
Unit 89, Basepoint Business Centre