Ready to book your course?
Are you ready to book your next course with us? Simply click on the Book Now button and it's a simple process. We look forward to welcoming you to Quality Safety Training.
More about our half-day Manual Handling training
- To raise awareness of Employer and Employee duties under relevant legislation
- To raise awareness of hazards associated with manual handling operations and the types of harm that can occur
- To raise awareness of the principles and methodology of assessing the risks associated with manual handling operations
- The importance of health and safety
- Their legal obligations in respect of health and safety
- The hazards and risks associated with manual handling operations
- How to reduce the risks associated with manual handling operations
This is a half-day course.
Delegates will be provided with a manual handling publication to use as reference material during their training and for future reference.
Although the course is, by its very nature, generic every effort will be made to tailor the practical examples quoted during the day to the sector(s) in which the delegates work.
Delegates will also be encouraged to take part in classroom discussions so that their ideas and experiences can be freely exchanged, thus enhancing the overall learning experience.
Not sure if this is the right course?
Then please contact us to find out if this course is for you.
Give our friendly team a call and we'll be happy to help.
Drop us an email with your requirements, someone will be in touch with you within 24 hours.
Basepoint Business Centre,
Book your Manual Handling and Kinetic Lifting Techniques training course by selecting a date below
Manual Handling & Kinetic Techniques