Ready to book?
Are you ready to book your next CITB course with us? Simply click on the Book Now button and it's a simple process. We look forward to welcoming you to Quality Safety Training.
More about our Confined Space Awareness training:
Even if you’re working in a low-risk environment, it’s important you’re aware of the potential dangers, no matter how small. This course is designed for those who work in environments with adequate ventilation and low risk of flooding, like meter pits, valve chambers and stairwells.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to work safely within low-risk confined spaces, including how to enter and exit them safely. They’ll also be able to confidently use equipment and tools correctly and even deal with emergencies.
This half-day course will be held by our experienced and qualified tutors.
- Definition of a confined space
- Potential risks
- Legal duties and regulations
- Risk assessment and hazard spotting
- Atmospheric hazards and gases
- Using gas detectorsSafe systems of work and permits to work
- Roles, responsibilities and topman/overseer entrant duties
- Pre-use checks, correct donning and harness adjustment
- Inspection of tripods, winches and fall arrest equipment
- Practical exercises and assessments
Assessment / Certificate:
At the end of the course, delegates will be assessed using a multiple-choice exam paper. Once they pass, they’ll be awarded a QST certificate that’s valid for three years.
Not sure if this is the right course?
Then please contact us to find out if this course is for you.
0333 335 5426
Give our friendly team a call and we'll be happy to help.
Drop us an email with your requirements, someone will be in touch with you within 24 hours.
Basepoint Business Centre,
Book your Confined Space Awareness (Low Risk) training course by selecting a date below
Confined Space Awareness (Low Risk)