Ready to book?
Are you ready to book your next course with us? Simply click on the Book Now button and it's a simple process. We look forward to welcoming you to Quality Safety Training.
More about our Asbestos Awareness training
Asbestos Awareness is a mandatory training requirement under Regulation 10 of the Control of Asbestos Regulations for all those who are exposed or liable to be exposed to Asbestos, or those who supervise or manage employees who are exposed or liable to be exposed.*
- To provide delegates with knowledge they require to avoid any work that may disturb asbestos.
- To provide delegates with knowledge of how to identify asbestos
- To provide delegates with the knowledge of the dangers and health risks that comes from being exposed to asbestos
Half-day, minimum 3 hours.
- What is asbestos
- Health issues surrounding asbestos
- Where to find asbestos
- ACMs by type
- Asbestos register and surveys
- What to do if you discover asbestos
Certification and assessment
- Delegates will be assessed by a multiple-choice exam paper at the end of the course which has an 80% pass mark.
- Upon passing the exam delegates will be awarded a QST accredited certificate which is valid for 1 year.
*This course will not provide delegates with the knowledge of how to work with/remove asbestos. It provides information about how to avoid working with asbestos only.
Not sure if this is the right course?
Then please contact us to find out if this course is for you.
Give our friendly team a call and we'll be happy to help.
Drop us an email with your requirements, someone will be in touch with you within 24 hours.
Basepoint Business Centre,
Book your Asbestos Awareness training course by selecting a date below