At Quality Safety Training, we understand how difficult it is to keep up with the H&S legislation and keep your company and staff compliant. That's why we offer a consultancy service, helping enable you to demonstrate your excellent Health and Safety procedures and processes to the Health and Safety Executive.
For as little as £495 (that equates to less than £2 per day, the price of a cup of coffee!), we provide a simple yet highly effective package to ensure your business is fully compliant and your staff, clients are safe at all times.
A comprehensive policy that deals with the following:
1. Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974
2. The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 (MHSWR)
3. CDM 2015
4. Arrangements that outline the company procedure for CoSHH, First Aid, Fire, Manual Handling, Plant PUWER , LOLER etc
5. A folder of Risk Assessments that can be adapted to your work activity
6. Suitable range of forms to be able to fulfill you legal obligations under H&S.
Our experienced advisors will help guide you through the legislation that is applicable to your particular industry, whilst informing you of possible future amendments to aid your business in ongoing compliance.
Whether you're a contractor, subcontractor or you are looking to hire contractors, you will be duty bound as an organisation to not only demonstrate your H&S compliance, but to constantly monitor and assess the H&S standards
of all employees and contractors/subcontractors in accordance with the CDM (Construction Design and Management) regulations 2015.
QST will act as your external H&S Competency advisors for a period of twelve months, producing and revising (if necessary) your company's H&S policy, generic risk assessments and method statements, as well as providing access to our advice line and the use of our company name as your external Health and Safety advisors. Our knowledgeable staff will enable you to demonstrate to existing and prospective clients that your organisation is being kept up to date and abreast of current H&S issues/concerns by a reputable H&S organisation.
You will have access to:
• Competent professional H&S advice without the need to employ someone at a drastically greater cost.
• Professional H&S assistance in achieving approval by designated clients onto their approved contractors list.
• Professional H&S advice for site specific H&S documentation relevant to on going and subsequent future contractual work.
Any additional work, including site specific risk assessments and method statement packs (required by Principal Contractors prior to work commencing on site) will be charged at £50 per requirement.
In addition to this, site visits, site inspections, site audits and/or accident investigation work can be arranged and undertaken, however all fees for such activities will be agreed in advance with you the client prior to any undertaking.
For more detail on our services or to make an appointment, please contact us.
"The QST team are incredibly committed, enthusiastic and determined training professionals. They have a particular expertise in health and safety but are also experienced in organising training across ..."
From: Rob Olorenshaw, Your Outcomes Ltd